Black Panther Statue by Iron Studios Avengers: Endgame - Art Scale 1:10 Battle Diorama Series
Avengers: Endgame - Art Scale 1:10 Battle Diorama Series
Est. Arrival: Oct 2019 - Dec 2019
ABOUT THIS STATUE
Black Panther is King T'Challa of Wakanda, an African Kingdom where the greatest wealth is vibranium. T'Challa uses his intelligence along with advanced technology in the fight against evil.
In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Panther made his debut in Captain America: Civil War (2016) played by Chadwick Boseman. In Avengers: Endgame, our heroes bring everyone back from the Snap and Black Panther must help to defend the universe from Thanos once again.
The Black Panther 1:10 Art Scale Statue is part of the Battle Diorama Series featuring parts of the Avengers Headquarters as the base as well as an interchangeble hand carrying Tony Stark’s Gauntlet!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Black Panther Art Scale Statue features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes an extra left hand holding the Stark Gauntlet
- This statue is part of a battle diorama based on the Avengers: Endgame movie
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Product Size
- Height: 13.4" (340.36 mm) | Width: 5.9" (149.86 mm) | Depth: 5.9" (149.86 mm) | Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg) *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
(c) 2019 MARVEL